Gmail is one of the most popular email providers in the world. In comparison with other email platforms, we can say that Gmail distinguishes itself with many great features. OpenGmail.com will show you all these features and how to get the most out of your Gmail account. You will have all the information you need to understand all that is included when you open Gmail account.
First of all, the team behind Gmail has done the most updates to its features, look and design from the top free email hosting providers. You can see the modern design as opposed to Yahoo and Hotmail.
Second, it is very easy to open Gmail Account, you can visit this link to see the simple steps to open your account. When you open Gmail Account you get access to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Adsense. All these features help if you have a website and want to monitor traffic or generate income.
Security is really important at Google so rest assured that your account will be updated with the latest security measures.
You can manage multiple email accounts (including from other free email providers) from your Gmail account. This helps because you will not have to open every email account from different providers each time you have to check for new emails. You can take a more in-depth look at how manage multiple emails in one Gmail account.
You can have the design of your Gmail change to match your personal taste. There are lots of themes you can choose from, whether from Google or from independent designers around the web. You can see how to change themes from this post.
What`s Included When you Open Gmail Account
With your Gmail account, you get the option to use many Google apps for free. Some of this apps include
- Docs, to see, edit and save Word documents online.
- Sheets, to see, edit and save Spreadsheets (like Excel) documents online.
- Calendar, to program you activities by day, week, month or year, this way you will never miss a meeting or interview.
- Google Drive, to save all your digital stuff, like pictures, videos, documents, etc. You get 15 GB of free space. If you need more you can buy for a monthly price which is not high.
- Youtube, you can access millions of videos with the same Google account and post your own.
- Google+, this is Google’s very own social media world, you can create your personal or business profile.
- Plus a lot more apps.
When you open Gmail account it comes with lots of features that are not available on any other platform free or paid. No other Email platform gives you as much features and flexibility as Gmail does.
I have done a comparison of Gmail vs other free and paid providers. To see the comparison vs Hotmail visit this link. To see the comparison vs Fastmail visit this link. I will continue to update this post with new links to new comparisons.
Go ahead and give it a try and if you have any questions feel free to contact me via the contact us page or via the comments section below.
Note: Post Updated